A one-piece swimsuit with an always fashionable exotic leaf motif. The colorful front of the costume is decorated with a spectacular crease running from the bust downwards. This type of gathering makes it extremely slim and emphasizes the waist. The V-shaped neckline has been highlighted with a wide smooth border in elegant black, which gives the impression of elongating the neck. The same inserts around the groin optically lengthen the legs. A special cut, internal reinforcement as well as the type of material will emphasize the advantages of a female figure, and adjustable straps and a built-in slightly stiffened, foam bra will provide stable support even for larger breasts. A uniform, black back and neatly cut back add style and elegance.
- Rinse your suit in cold water directly after use.
- Hand Wash in warm water at or below 40 degrees.
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- No dry cleaning
How to use the size charts:
- Measure your bust area (example 44.5 inches)
- Measure your under bust area (example 38 inches)
- Subtract your bust measurement with your under bust measurement (example 6.5 inches which would be a C cup)
- Refer to sizing chart in US row which will give you your cup size (refer to charts in images above)
- Convert your bust measurement (example 44.5 inches) in the international chart (also in images above) which in this example would be size 18 or 20.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
FB or IG messages: @allhairalternatives
*** All swimwear are final sale ***
Anita is a family owned business founded in 1886 with family owned production sites in Germany, Portugal, Austra, Czech Republic, Thailand, and Myanmar. Because the production facilities are owned directly by Anita, Anita can ensure that their employees have the safest and highest of quality workplaces. Raw materials and fabrics are also purchased from speciality companies in Europe.
Anita offers suits for every woman and every size. The mastectomy swimsuits are guaranteed a secure fit with adjustable straps, higher cut neck and arm lines and a pocket for breast prostheses. Anita uses fabrics that are chlorine resistant, won’t fade in the sun and won’t loose their shape easily adding longevity to their styles and patterns.