Anita's Santa Marta bikini features breast prosthesis pockets and a soft shell. The straps are removable, you can put them classically straight or crossed or without according to your mood of the day. An opaque lining ensures perfect concealment of any scars or breast prostheses or supplements. In terms of style, it shines with the retro touch given by the blue Vichy tiles covered with pretty flowers. Gathers in the center of the neckline allow you to modify its depth. Bones are hidden on the sides and guarantee good support in complete safety.
For the bikini bottom, it differs from the Santa Marta Bree model. It is beautifully adorned with a fresh and classic floral pattern all over. It is shaped like a shorty. Adjustable gathers on the sides allow you to adjust the height of the bikini bottom. It also has a perfectly opaque lining.
On the material side, the set is made of Lycra Xtra Life which offers even more effective chlorine resistance and better resistance to sunscreens and better opacity. The new Lycra also makes it possible to keep vibrant colors for a long time.
- Rinse your suit in cold water directly after use.
- Hand Wash in warm water at or below 40 degrees.
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- No dry cleaning
How to use the size charts:
- Measure your bust area (example 44.5 inches)
- Measure your under bust area (example 38 inches)
- Subtract your bust measurement with your under bust measurement (example 6.5 inches which would be a C cup)
- Refer to sizing chart in US row which will give you your cup size (refer to charts in images above)
- Convert your bust measurement (example 44.5 inches) in the international chart (also in images above) which in this example would be size 18 or 20.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
FB or IG messages: @allhairalternatives
*** All swimwear are final sale ***
Anita is a family owned business founded in 1886 with family owned production sites in Germany, Portugal, Austra, Czech Republic, Thailand, and Myanmar. Because the production facilities are owned directly by Anita, Anita can ensure that their employees have the safest and highest of quality workplaces. Raw materials and fabrics are also purchased from speciality companies in Europe.
Anita offers suits for every woman and every size. The mastectomy swimsuits are guaranteed a secure fit with adjustable straps, higher cut neck and arm lines and a pocket for breast prostheses. Anita uses fabrics that are chlorine resistant, won’t fade in the sun and won’t loose their shape easily adding longevity to their styles and patterns.