The Porto one-piece swimsuit from Anita is perfect for the beach and the pool.
- Does not deform - retains its original shape for a long time
- Material resistant to abrasions and pilling
- Chlorine resistant material
- Built-in corset, with pockets on both sides, forms and supports the bust without compressing it
- The cups are slightly stiffened, under the bust, elastic band guaranteeing comfortable (pressure-free) adherence to the body
- Thanks to a specially constructed cup and fabric, the prosthesis is completely invisible
- High-built neckline
- The tulle finish continues to the shoulder part in the strap
- Back straps are standard, adjustable in length
- The front part of the costume with a special lining that prevents gaps
- The bottom does not optically shorten the legs, at the same time it covers the hips and covers the buttocks
- Delicate, vertical trimmings passing through the front beautifully outline the silhouette, emphasizing the attractive shape of an hourglass pattern inspired by tropical leaves and flowers, which gives a very exotic effect
80% Polyamide, 20% Elastane
- Rinse your suit in cold water directly after use.
- Hand Wash in warm water at or below 40 degrees.
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- No dry cleaning
How to use the size charts:
- Measure your bust area (example 44.5 inches)
- Measure your under bust area (example 38 inches)
- Subtract your bust measurement with your under bust measurement (example 6.5 inches which would be a C cup)
- Refer to sizing chart in US row which will give you your cup size (refer to charts in images above)
- Convert your bust measurement (example 44.5 inches) in the international chart (also in images above) which in this example would be size 18 or 20.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
FB or IG messages: @allhairalternatives
*** All swimwear are final sale ***
Anita is a family owned business founded in 1886 with family owned production sites in Germany, Portugal, Austra, Czech Republic, Thailand, and Myanmar. Because the production facilities are owned directly by Anita, Anita can ensure that their employees have the safest and highest of quality workplaces. Raw materials and fabrics are also purchased from speciality companies in Europe.
Anita offers suits for every woman and every size. The mastectomy swimsuits are guaranteed a secure fit with adjustable straps, higher cut neck and arm lines and a pocket for breast prostheses. Anita uses fabrics that are chlorine resistant, won’t fade in the sun and won’t loose their shape easily adding longevity to their styles and patterns.