- Velcro front closure on the outside prevents skin irritation
- Provides sufficient support in case of lymphedema in the armpit and back
- Congestion of lymph in the chest and chest area
- The textured structure has a massaging and draining effect on the subcutaneous tissue and minor lymphatic vessels.
Lymph O Fit products are specialized items designed to assist women suffering from light lymphedema following the removal of lymph nodes at the time of their breast surgery. They are made with specialist fabric that massages the skin of the wearer to improve the flow of fluids around the body.
- Breathable, air permeable fabric (helps transport moisture away from the skin to ensure continued wearing comfort)
- Features external front hook-and-eye fasteners (prevents skin irritation and promotes easy donning and removal)
- Adjustable bi-elastic 3-position straps and a soft under edge band (eliminates cutting in under the breast)
- Designed with a high back and broad side connection (provides effective support to the upper side chest wall and across the back)
If you need help with fitting the right brassiere or require another size, please contact us!
FB or IG: @allhairalternatives
*** All brassieres are final sale ***
*** Pocketed mastectomy bras, breast prosthesis and camisoles may be covered by your insurance provider or Assisted Devices Program (ADP). Please contact your insurance provider or ADP or physician for more information.
*** We provide medical receipts for medical or insurance coverage. Please request a medical receipt if required.