Anita swimsuits refine the silhouette thanks to visually sculpting effects, and especially for large sizes, because it is adjusted, sculpts the silhouette and visually refines the waist. Inserts of graphic lines as embroidered on the jersey attract all eyes! The swimsuit is an essential piece of summer but also of fashion.
Special cut that gives a slimming optical effect. Bonnet with functional lining. Adjustable straps. The frames integrated into the lining shape the silhouette and ensure good support without tightening the chest. The Anita lining prevents transparency.
- Adjustable shoulder straps with wide, reinforced straps
- Upper back lining
- Hand Wash Only
75% Polyamide, 25% Elastane
- Rinse your suit in cold water directly after use.
- Hand Wash in warm water at or below 40 degrees.
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- No dry cleaning
How to use the size charts:
- Measure your bust area (example 44.5 inches)
- Measure your under bust area (example 38 inches)
- Subtract your bust measurement with your under bust measurement (example 6.5 inches which would be a C cup)
- Refer to sizing chart in US row which will give you your cup size (refer to charts in images above)
- Convert your bust measurement (example 44.5 inches) in the international chart (also in images above) which in this example would be size 18 or 20.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
FB or IG messages: @allhairalternatives
*** All swimwear are final sale ***
Anita is a family owned business founded in 1886 with family owned production sites in Germany, Portugal, Austra, Czech Republic, Thailand, and Myanmar. Because the production facilities are owned directly by Anita, Anita can ensure that their employees have the safest and highest of quality workplaces. Raw materials and fabrics are also purchased from speciality companies in Europe.
Anita offers suits for every woman and every size. The mastectomy swimsuits are guaranteed a secure fit with adjustable straps, higher cut neck and arm lines and a pocket for breast prostheses. Anita uses fabrics that are chlorine resistant, won’t fade in the sun and won’t loose their shape easily adding longevity to their styles and patterns.