This Anita V-neck tankini set Idella has an elegant design. The asymmetrical print on the top forms a floral pattern that resembles filigree embroidery. With invisibly processed cups, it is visually completely seamless. The 360-degree chest padding ensures a particularly secure all-round hold, thanks to the adjustable shoulder straps at the back, the fit can be optimized. The fitted top creates an attractive silhouette - only a small piece of skin can flash between the lower hem and the bottom. The ensemble is completed by elegant bottoms with slightly wider sides and elastic, narrow zigzag hems which is available separately.
Chic and sophisticated, feminine design.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- The cups are opaque and shaping, provide good support and prevent the nipple from showing.
- Slimming look due to special cut.
This tankini is special indeed. Made with curvy ladies in mind, it's fantastic design has as much shaping and lifting ability as any swimsuit.
- Rinse your suit in cold water directly after use.
- Hand Wash in warm water below 40 degrees.
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- No dry cleaning
How to use the size charts:
- Measure your bust area (example 44.5 inches)
- Measure your under bust area (example 38 inches)
- Subtract your bust measurement with your under bust measurement (example 6.5 inches which would be a C cup)
- Refer to sizing chart in US row which will give you your cup size (refer to charts in images above)
- Convert your bust measurement (example 44.5 inches) in the international chart (also in images above) which in this example would be size 18 or 20.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
FB or IG messages: @allhairalternatives
*** All swimwear are final sale ***
Anita is a family owned business founded in 1886 with family owned production sites in Germany, Portugal, Austra, Czech Republic, Thailand, and Myanmar. Because the production facilities are owned directly by Anita, Anita can ensure that their employees have the safest and highest of quality workplaces. Raw materials and fabrics are also purchased from speciality companies in Europe.
Anita offers suits for every woman and every size. The mastectomy swimsuits are guaranteed a secure fit with adjustable straps, higher cut neck and arm lines and a pocket for breast prostheses. Anita uses fabrics that are chlorine resistant, won’t fade in the sun and won’t loose their shape easily adding longevity to their styles and patterns.