All Anita One piece Swimsuits are provided with integrated breast form pocket on each side. 360 degree bust lining for all round ultimate support which provides a feeling of comfort. This bathing suit with a vibrant blue poppy print has curved elements in black for a slimming effect: Your waist will look incredibly slim.
The Dirban Chic leafy print has a rounded neckline and the front of the swimsuit has an elastic tull lining. The soft Anita cup is opaque and shaping, providing firm support and prevents the nipple from showing through. Adjustable straps. Non wired and with a high back.
- Soft cup with support lining
- Adjustable straps
- Wider straps from 40 * reinforced straps from 40 * upper back with lining from 40 * reinforced straps from cup E * upper back with lining from cup E
73% Nylon, 27% Elastane
- Rinse your suit in cold water directly after use.
- Hand Wash in warm water at or below 40 degrees.
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- No dry cleaning
How to use the size charts:
- Measure your bust area (example 44.5 inches)
- Measure your under bust area (example 38 inches)
- Subtract your bust measurement with your under bust measurement (example 6.5 inches would be a C cup)
- Refer to sizing chart in US row which will give you your cup size (refer to charts in images above)
- Convert your bust measurement (example 44.5 inches) in the international chart (also in images above) which in this example would be size 18 or 20.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
FB or IG messages: @allhairalternatives
*** All swimwear are final sale ***
Anita is a family owned business founded in 1886 with family owned production sites in Germany, Portugal, Austra, Czech Republic, Thailand, and Myanmar. Because the production facilities are owned directly by Anita, Anita can ensure that their employees have the safest and highest of quality workplaces. Raw materials and fabrics are also purchased from speciality companies in Europe.
Anita offers suits for every woman and every size. The mastectomy swimsuits are guaranteed a secure fit with adjustable straps, higher cut neck and arm lines and a pocket for breast prostheses. Anita uses fabrics that are chlorine resistant, won’t fade in the sun and won’t loose their shape easily adding longevity to their styles and patterns.