The bright one-piece Tahiti swimsuit will give its owner a great mood during any beach holiday! The elegant cut creates a more feminine image, and the unusual ornament on the swimsuit brings a certain identity. The built-in bodice and adjustable straps allow you to adjust the décolleté area and perfectly support the chest, giving comfort when wearing and the modelling bandage mesh tightens and adjusts the proportions of the figure. A feature of the model is the configurator clasp on the backrest neckline, thanks to which you can adjust the cut or remove the clasp completely. The Tahiti model is the key to the best rest!
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
FB or IG messages: @allhairalternatives
*** All swimwear are final sale ***
- Rinse your swimsuit in cool, clean water immediately to get rid of most salt, sand or chlorine.
- To remove excess water, roll the swimsuit in a clean, light-coloured towel and gently squeeze.
- Don’t leave your swimsuit wrapped in a towel –allow it to dry naturally away from direct sunlight.
Washing your swimsuit:
- Wash your swimsuit after use, as body oil and perspiration can break down the elasticity.
- Always hand wash your swimwear in cool water, using a mild liquid soap. Turn the swimsuit inside out to prevent damage to the outside.
- Rinse well and gently squeeze in a towel to remove excess water.
- UV exposure can fade the colours of your swimwear. Allow to air dry, but never in direct sunlight.
- Intense heat can damage your swimwear, never use a dryer or an iron.
- Lay your swimsuit flat or hang to dry, which will prevent wrinkles, and do not store it until completely dry.
- To avoid the ‘baggy swimsuit’ look; take advantage of Lycra’s fabulous shape retention abilities by waiting 24 hours for your swimsuit to dry before wearing it again.
If you swim regularly, take part in aqua aerobics or spend time in hot tubs, you will find you need to replace your swimsuit more regularly. Look for costumes made from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™, which are more resistant to chlorine. Nearly all Amoena swimwear includes this performance fabric.