If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
FB or IG messages: @allhairalternatives
*** All swimwear are final sale ***
- Rinse your swimsuit in cool, clean water immediately to get rid of most salt, sand or chlorine.
- To remove excess water, roll the swimsuit in a clean, light-coloured towel and gently squeeze.
- Don’t leave your swimsuit wrapped in a towel –allow it to dry naturally away from direct sunlight.
Washing your swimsuit:
- Wash your swimsuit after use, as body oil and perspiration can break down the elasticity.
- Always hand wash your swimwear in cool water, using a mild liquid soap. Turn the swimsuit inside out to prevent damage to the outside.
- Rinse well and gently squeeze in a towel to remove excess water.
- UV exposure can fade the colours of your swimwear. Allow to air dry, but never in direct sunlight.
- Intense heat can damage your swimwear, never use a dryer or an iron.
- Lay your swimsuit flat or hang to dry, which will prevent wrinkles, and do not store it until completely dry.
- To avoid the ‘baggy swimsuit’ look; take advantage of Lycra’s fabulous shape retention abilities by waiting 24 hours for your swimsuit to dry before wearing it again.
If you swim regularly, take part in aqua aerobics or spend time in hot tubs, you will find you need to replace your swimsuit more regularly. Look for costumes made from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™, which are more resistant to chlorine. Nearly all Amoena swimwear includes this performance fabric.
There's no reason why you shouldn't enjoy the trademark comfort and security that you've come to expect from Amoena products, while enjoying a day on the beach, or around the pool. To create our exclusive swimwear range, we've combined the latest in hi-tech fabrics with innovative tailoring to ensure total confidence, whether you're lapping up the sun, or swimming laps. With special features like bilateral pockets, which hold the breast form securely in place and adjustable straps for the perfect fit, you'll find the Amoena difference evident in every aspect of our swimwear range.
Many of Amoena styles come in different cup sizes - some are available in a B or C fitting, with a smaller selection offered in A and D fittings too.
- Bust shaping: An elasticated underband and integral bra hold your breast form or swim prosthesis closely against your body, so there's no need to worry about it slipping down or falling forward, even in a wet swimsuit. The integral soft cups combine support and gentle bust shaping for a completely natural look.
- Pockets: Amoena swimwear has specially designed pockets on both sides to hold your breast form(s) discreetly and securely in place. No-one will notice your prosthesis and it cannot slip, so you can move freely with complete confidence. Our pockets are accessible from both the top and the side, making them easier to use and ensuring that the breast form sits properly within the pocket.
- Underarm: Whether you want to camouflage high scarring or just have that extra bit of security, the slightly higher cut of our swimwear under the arms provides peace of mind without excess coverage.
- Standard legline: Unless stated otherwise, our swimwear has a standard legline - not cut too high or too low - suitable and flattering for most figures and all ages.
- Standard back: Unless otherwise stated, the back of each swimsuit is 1-2 inches below your bra line, for comfort and security.