In a bright Mumbai swimsuit you will always look charming on any beach holiday! The original drawing in the form of tropical leaves attracts attention. Elegant cut and drapery perfectly hide all the shortcomings of the figure, and the modelling bandage mesh tightens and adjusts the proportions of the silhouette. Soft built-in bodice and adjustable straps allow you to adjust the height of the décolleté area. The unusual ornament on the swimsuit brings a certain identity to the image. The special cut of the bottom in the form of shorts perfectly hides the age-related changes in the figure.
Fashionable swimsuit from Amoena is visually no different from ordinary swimsuits, but has the following advantages:
- The cut of the swimsuit is made in such a way that it completely hides the prosthesis, making the silhouette naturally elegant
- In one-sided mastectomy, complete symmetry of the sides of the chest is ensured;
- Soft and adjustable straps prevent them from being cut into the shoulder and evenly distribute the weight of the exoprosthesis. They are an integral part in the prevention of lymphoedema and are also suitable for women with heavy bust;
- Tight, high neckline combined with elastic materials and straps provides reliable fixation and support, as well as hides scars;
- The soft edging of the high armhole in the armpit hides the area of postoperative scars. So the prosthesis remains invisible. Shoulder mobility remains optimal without unpleasant concomitant phenomena such as pain, compression or rubbing;
- Breast exoprosthesis is securely fixed thanks to the built-in mobide with pockets for the prosthesis, preventing slipping and displacement;
- The bodice cups provide good fixation and double-sided support
- The modelling grid inside tightens and adjusts the proportions of the figure;
- Special fabric LYCRA® XTRA LIFETM is resistant to salty sea water and chlorine, which is usually added to water in swimming pools, and does not lose its qualities over time.
Amoena specialises in the development of unique products of the highest quality and the latest design that promotes women's health and support. Bathing and beach fashion Amoena is created taking into account the change of figure after surgery and is suitable for active life.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
FB or IG messages: @allhairalternatives
*** All swimwear are final sale ***
- Rinse your swimsuit in cool, clean water immediately to get rid of most salt, sand or chlorine.
- To remove excess water, roll the swimsuit in a clean, light-coloured towel and gently squeeze.
- Don’t leave your swimsuit wrapped in a towel –allow it to dry naturally away from direct sunlight.
Washing your swimsuit:
- Wash your swimsuit after use, as body oil and perspiration can break down the elasticity.
- Always hand wash your swimwear in cool water, using a mild liquid soap. Turn the swimsuit inside out to prevent damage to the outside.
- Rinse well and gently squeeze in a towel to remove excess water.
- UV exposure can fade the colours of your swimwear. Allow to air dry, but never in direct sunlight.
- Intense heat can damage your swimwear, never use a dryer or an iron.
- Lay your swimsuit flat or hang to dry, which will prevent wrinkles, and do not store it until completely dry.
- To avoid the ‘baggy swimsuit’ look; take advantage of Lycra’s fabulous shape retention abilities by waiting 24 hours for your swimsuit to dry before wearing it again.
If you swim regularly, take part in aqua aerobics or spend time in hot tubs, you will find you need to replace your swimsuit more regularly. Look for costumes made from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™, which are more resistant to chlorine. Nearly all Amoena swimwear includes this performance fabric.