Dive in with our City Safari Wire-Free Bikini Top. The breezy, fresh color with a plunging neckline and side bones for additional support is perfect for your upcoming summer vacation! Best for both after mastectomy and reconstruction, your breast form or Aqua Wave will securely fit inside the pocketed cups.
The City Safari Wire-Free Bikini Top is perfect to pair with our matching safari swim briefs. Its fabric was made with high-quality materials to make you feel comfortable and flattering. It is the best choice for those who want to be a head-turner and pleasing to the eye’s swimwear for their outfit this summer, and this swimwear won't let you down.
- Tropical jungle prints with leopard and leafy accents, offering detachable back straps for different wearing options (straight neck and halter neck)
- Soft pocketed cups to hold a breast form or Aqua Wave swim prosthesis securely in place, with side bones for additional support.
- XTRA LIFE™ LYCRA® for long-lasting fit and shape retention, with high chlorine resistance, with excellent UV protection
- Features Amoena Wave Seam, an interior, invisible seam in the built-in shelf bra that gives extra breast form support.
- Can be worn with or without Breast Prosthesis or padding.
83% Polyamide, 17% Spandex
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
FB or IG messages: @allhairalternatives
*** All swimwear are final sale ***
- Rinse your swimsuit in cool, clean water immediately to get rid of most salt, sand or chlorine.
- To remove excess water, roll the swimsuit in a clean, light-coloured towel and gently squeeze.
- Don’t leave your swimsuit wrapped in a towel –allow it to dry naturally away from direct sunlight.
Washing your swimsuit:
- Wash your swimsuit after use, as body oil and perspiration can break down the elasticity.
- Always hand wash your swimwear in cool water, using a mild liquid soap. Turn the swimsuit inside out to prevent damage to the outside.
- Rinse well and gently squeeze in a towel to remove excess water.
- UV exposure can fade the colours of your swimwear. Allow to air dry, but never in direct sunlight.
- Intense heat can damage your swimwear, never use a dryer or an iron.
- Lay your swimsuit flat or hang to dry, which will prevent wrinkles, and do not store it until completely dry.
- To avoid the ‘baggy swimsuit’ look; take advantage of Lycra’s fabulous shape retention abilities by waiting 24 hours for your swimsuit to dry before wearing it again.
If you swim regularly, take part in aqua aerobics or spend time in hot tubs, you will find you need to replace your swimsuit more regularly. Look for costumes made from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™, which are more resistant to chlorine. Nearly all Amoena swimwear includes this performance fabric.
Amoena created Tailored, fashionable, performance, pocketed swimsuits, tankinis and bikinis that will create a splash.
There's no reason why you shouldn't enjoy the trademark comfort and security that you've come to expect from Amoena products, while enjoying a day on the beach, or around the pool. To create our exclusive swimwear range, we've combined the latest in hi-tech fabrics with innovative tailoring to ensure total confidence, whether you're lapping up the sun, or swimming laps. With special features like bilateral pockets, which hold the breast form securely in place and adjustable straps for the perfect fit, you'll find the Amoena difference evident in every aspect of our swimwear range.